1. What Personal Data do we collect?
“Personal Data” is any information relating to you or that we as Performetriks LLC (“Performetriks” or “we”) can otherwise link to you. The Personal Data we collect include title, your name, postal address, e-mail address, phone and fax number, domicile, language.
2. How do we collect your Personal Data?
We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us, for example when (i) you communicate with us via e-mail or other channels, (ii) when you sign up for or ask us to send you newsletters or other (marketing) materials and (iii) when you sign up for an event. In some cases, your Personal Data has been supplemented by information retrieved from other sources, including searches via publically available search engines, sector-specific newsletters, social media and your employer’s website, to confirm your current professional position.
3. How do we use your Personal Data?
We use the Personal Data we collect for communication purposes, including: (i) to send you newsletters, information about products and services as well as other information about Performetriks; (ii) to send you invitations to events, training sessions, conferences and lectures; and (iii) to maintain our list of contacts. We do not make your Data available to any third party.
4. Why do we process your Personal Data and on what legal basis?
As set out above we process your Personal Data for communication purposes. We rely on our legitimate interests in maintaining business relationships and communicating with you as a business contact, about performance engineering and application security activities and events. We consider that our legitimate interests are in compliance with the Regulation and your legal rights and freedoms.
5. Where is your Personal Data stored?
Performetriks is a Global company and all your Personal Data is processed and stored on servers in US or Switzerland.
6. How long do we keep your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data will be saved for the specified purposes mentioned above for as long as you are a business contact to us. You can unsubscribe at any time if you no longer wish to receive communications and invitations from Performetriks. If you choose to unsubscribe, we will cease to send you such communication and requests as mentioned above.
Performetriks discloses your Personal Data to our registered partners which will use it to (i) send you newsletters, information about products and services as well as other information and (ii) to send you invitations to events, training sessions, conferences and lectures relating to our services.
Performetriks has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to help protect your Personal Data against loss and to safeguard against access by unauthorized persons.
9. Your Rights You have the right to know what Personal Data we process about you and may request a copy. You are also entitled to have incorrect Personal Data about you corrected, and you may in some cases ask us to delete your Personal Data. You can also object to specific Personal Data about you being processed and request that processing of your Personal Data be limited. Please note that the limitation or deletion of your Personal Data may mean we will be unable to provide the communications and invitations described above. You also have the right to receive your Personal Data in a machine-readable format and have the data transferred to another party responsible for data processing. If you disagree with how we process your Personal Data, you are also entitled to report this to the Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC) and/or to the competent supervisory authorities in the EU.
10.How to contact us If you have any questions about how we process your Personal Data, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org