Application response time and reliability are business critical factors. Successful companies integrated performance engineering in their development chain, identify hotspots in a proactive way and prevent slowdowns in their productive environments.
Performetriks has developed a unique model to bring the performance engineering maturity of companies to speed. This Performance Engineering Maturity Model (PEMM) allows a quick gap analysis and a step-by-step improvement over time.
- 3 maturity levels
- 9 practices and 27 praxis proofed activities
- Quick gap analysis and tailor-made remediation plan
- Save money with trial and error by using proofed practices
- Close strategic gaps
- Increase business value
How to get your PEMM level? (This service is free of charge)
- Answer 9 questions (free of charge)
- Get your actual high water mark (free of charge)
- Performetriks will contact you concerning the tailor made remediation plan
Answer the 9 questions below to get your PEMM level