Quality is much better than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles. (Steve Jobs)
Slow loading applications are a nightmare. We are performance engineering specialists by heart and guide our customers to bring their Apps to speed.
- We work with a broad range of performance testing tools such as LoadView, SilkPerformer, Gatling, JMeter and more
- We are certified implementation partner and reseller of dotcom-monitor
- We support customers to design and implement appropriate performance tests to identify hotspots early in the development lifecycle
- We provide Performance Engineering Maturity Assessment services to identify current gaps and develop a remediation plan
- We share our knowledge and guide your teams how to switch to a lightweight performance engineering process
Small changes in application configuration, infrastructure or data volumes can have a massive impact on user experience.
- We support customers to improve their monitoring stack
- We Identify gaps and develop tailor-made monitoring concept, which enables proactivity
- We help our clients to evaluate, implement and maintain state-of-the-art monitoring solutions
- We are implementation partner of modern monitoring and workplace analytics solutions
Application security is a top business priority. We help clients to integrate security from day one in their development process.
- We provide IT security awareness trainings
- We conduct static secure code analysis according to security standards such as OWASP, SANS, PCI and many more
- We support developers to fix vulnerabilities
- We work with secure code analysis solutions such as Checkmarx Suite
Founded in 2017, Performetriks is a US-headquartered performance engineering and application security service provider with IT professionals located internationally. For over 18 years, our founders have been speeding up and improving application security of large and mid-sized companies in Insurance, Banking, Retail, e-Commerce and Government industries.
With the background rooted in IT Reliability, we build our legacy knowledge and grow in the area of Performance Engineering and Information Security, Workspace Analytics, Monitoring, and Training. As part of this journey, we partnered with Dotcom-Monitor, Lakesidesoftware and Checkmarx and more tech leaders to ensure that our clients will benefit from reliability and originality across solutions.
Consulting and Technical Competencies
- Performance Engineering
- Performance Audit
- Performance Monitoring
- APM and User Experience Monitoring
- Load and Performance Testing from concept to tuning
- SaaS based Load and Performance Testing
- SaaS based Web Performance Monitoring
- Endpoint Monitoring
- Security Testing
- Security Awareness Training
Our headquarter is located in United States of America, in the beautiful City of Minneapolis.
Our subsidiary in Singapore provides performance engineering and application security testing services and gives customers in the Asian region guidance how to successfully migrate to modern performance engineering suites.
Our subsidiary in Europe is located in the beautiful City of Zürich.
Mission and Vision
We believe that performance is everyone’s matter. Data is our passion and we transform performance and security metrics to actionable insights.
We follow the mission “knowledge is only power when you share it with others” and share proofed experiences on our blog blog.performetriks.com.
We understand growing threats in the cyberspace and help customers to eliminate security issues at the root.
Performetriks does not accept the status quo, but rather reach higher and become more than we believe we are capable of. We look at things from a new, higher perspective. We are patient with the present; know that the future holds possibilities that we may not yet be able to see. We are about to take flight.
Application response time and reliability are business critical factors. Successful companies integrated performance engineering in their development chain, identify hotspots in a proactive way and prevent slowdowns in their productive environments.
Performetriks has developed a unique model to bring the performance engineering maturity of companies to speed. This Performance Engineering Maturity Model (PEMM) allows a quick gap analysis and a step-by-step improvement over time.
If you show people problems and you show people the solutions, they will be moved to act (Bill Gates)